Monday, March 10, 2008

Step One Part C...and Go Back to Start

Just a quick update one my appointment from today. We found out that apparently I am not ovulating at all this month. To say this is disappointing is the understatement of the year. Of course there are no answers as to why I am not ovulating, the doctor just said that even if I was going to ovulate late, he would be able to see SOMETHING by now. Since there is clearly nothing there, there is no need to wait any longer. He says we should just start over and cross our fingers for next month.

So, this means we are taking medication to get my period started, then doubling my dose of Clomid. I am worried about how the higher dose of hormones will affect me. I am worried about why I am not ovulating. I am worried about the quality of my eggs. Honestly, I really didn't think I would stop ovulating. I thought the problem was somewhere else. So...I am worried. And I am sad. We will just move on and think good thoughts for next month. Maybe it will be our month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin