Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Important (Harry Potter) Things are Happening

I was going to go to bed early last night. I was going to be really productive today.  I was going to finish my book for book club that's due tomorrow, and was going to write a paper for class that's due next week, I was going to finally write a blog post about taking Henry to the park with Nick last week.  But then last night I got an email.
Pottermore email
And well... all the stuff I was GOING to do seems to have been pushed back. Instead Whitney and I have totally been geeking out over Pottermore all day.
pottermore1
It really is all rather exciting.  I mean...if you are a huge nerd (like me...and Whitney....and a million (literally) other Beta users).  I haven't taken screen shots of the actual chapters...mainly because I don't want to spoil it for you all!  You care about experiencing this first hand, right? But just know that I am enjoying every second I am on Pottermore, even though most of the time what I am seeing is something like this:
Pottermore wait
Oh Pottermore, you are such a tease.

I am about to get my wand, but am locked out right now due to every other Beta member being online and getting ahead of me.  (GIANT SIGH).  I will of course let you know my house, which had best not be Slytherin, once I am sorted.  I know you all are DYING to know.

If you are on Pottermore come find me! I am NoxDust59. (don't be jealous. Not everyone can be randomly assigned as cool a name as me)  Now back to trying to log in again...
pottermore
(Sigh)

****UPDATE*****

And my House is....
ravenclaw
RAVENCLAW!

Okay, I was hoping for Gryffindor.  I ADMIT IT.  But really... I have always known that if I was really sorted, I would be a Ravenclaw at heart.  I will wear my blue and silver with pride!  Anybody else been sorted? What is your house?

1 comment:

  1. EEK. I was thrilled for Ravenclaw because I have a huge crush on Luna, so I like the idea she and I could be friends.

    (Am I taking this too seriously?)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin